Thank you for being a part of our social media community. At Mark Lee Plastic Surgeon, we strive to maintain an informative and respectful online space. Here are our guidelines to ensure a positive experience for our community on:
Our Commitment to You
We share insights into procedures, provide information about our services, and keep you updated on industry news. Your constructive feedback is valued, and we hope these platforms serve as a space for meaningful connections within our community.
To maintain your personal privacy, please note that we will never ask for personal or medical information over social media, we will always direct you to contact our reception team via email or phone. We also ask that you refrain from publicly sharing any personal information by comment, post or reply.
If you do need to get in touch or book an appointment, call us on (08) 9382 3340, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message.
- By using or accessing our social media pages, we assume that you have understood and agreed with the relevant platform’s terms and conditions
- We take full responsibility for the content we post. However, comments, reviews or posts on our social media pages made by users do not necessarily reflect our opinions, nor do we confirm their accuracy
- In accordance with Ahpra & National Board social media guidelines, we cannot endorse or engage with testimonials as they may risk patient confidentiality or be seen as endorsements on our behalf
Acceptable Use Standards
To maintain a positive digital environment, we ask for your cooperation by:
- Obtaining adequate permission and consent before sharing images or personal details. Avoiding content that includes discrimination based on race, age, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation
- Refraining from sharing inaccurate, misleading, or inappropriate statements about us, our products, or our people
- Refraining using obscene, threatening, spiteful, defamatory, abusive, offensive, or hateful language, along with unlawful information, solicitations, suspicious links, or malicious content
- Avoid spam or other commercial, advertising, marketing, or promotional material
We reserve the right to remove posts that violate these guidelines and may block repeat offenders. If you come across content that violates our guidelines, please report it to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us maintain a positive and informative online community. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.